Yay! I get to do a Meal Plan Friday today. This is going back to the old style for a week because we are still visiting my mom for our summer vacation. The goal for this plan is to leave her with a nice little stock of food in her freezer to have easy meals after she gets home from work.
After all, who wants to work all day and then have to come home and cook a meal for one? Certainly not me which means certainly not my mom! So I thought I’d plan out a few meals that will make lots of leftovers that she can portion and take out at her convenience.
I’ve decided to go ahead and add in the breakfasts and lunches that Clark and I will be eating while she’s at work and we’re busy playing. (Such a tough life for us, I know.)
MEAL PLAN FRIDAY:
- Breakfast = Cinnamon Rolls
- Lunch = Salad
- Dinner = Cheese Potato and Sausage Bake
- Breakfast = Eggs and Yogurt with Fruit
- Lunch = PB&J
- Dinner = Shepherd’s Pie
- Breakfast = Eggs and Fruit
- Lunch = Leftovers
- Dinner = Chicken and Vegetable Rice Bake
- Breakfast = Poptarts
- Lunch = On-the-go lunch (we’ll be at Stone Mountain)
- Dinner = Pot Roast
- Breakfast = Eggs and Yogurt
- Lunch = Salad/PB&J
- Dinner = Eggroll in a Bowl
- Breakfast = Yogurt, Fruit, and Toast
- Lunch = Pizza
- Dinner = BLT’s and Tater Tots
- Saturday: No cooking because I’ll be on the road all day.