At first glance, I thought this list was going to be very easy. I started thinking about my favorite movies. But this is much more difficult to do than I thought. Narrowing down my favorite movies is no easy task!
My taste in movies is pretty varied. I don’t have any loyalty to just one genre although I do prefer to stay away from a few of them. (I have to admit that I am not a big fan of comedy.)
(in no particular order)
- Cinderella – My favorite Disney movie growing up. I watched it over and over and over.
- Fern Gully – Another favorite movie from my childhood. Hexxus still scares me quite a bit.
- Clue – I love this movie. One of the few comedic movies I do enjoy.
- Legally Blonde – This is my feel good movie. Whenever I’m in a bad mood, I turn this on and feel a lot better.
- Willow – The brownies might just be some of my favorite fantasy characters ever!
- Silent Hill – This movie still scares the pants off me. I don’t think I’ve watched it yet without getting totally scared of the dark!
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory – I don’t think anyone can do Willy Wonka better than Gene Wilder.
- St. Elmo’s Fire – I’m a sucker for Brat Pack movies, but this is my favorite from that group.
- Dead Poet’s Society – My favorite Robin Williams film but I just love the movie as a whole too.